- The US Government: We're not going to make it federally mandatory for people to get paid a wage they can actually live off of
- The US Government: If people want to make a living, they'll just have to work 16+ hours a day
- The US Government: And if their kids end up disenfranchised because of a lack of parental involvement, well that's not our problem
- The US Government: In fact, what is our problem is creating a system that will funnel these disenfranchised youth into our prison system so they can work for corporations (that promise us money) for damn near free
- The US Government: If they don't want to fall victim to this system, then they can seek higher education
- The US Government: Except such an education will be inaccessible to most disenfranchised people and skewed in favor of the financially stable and white people
- The US Government: And we're not going to make intervention programs like sex education and conflict resolution federally mandatory, because that's the parent's job
- The US Government: The parent who is working 16 hours a day
Chris Pratt Interrupts Interview To French Braid Intern’s Hair
SHUT THE HELL U P
this man has gone too far
will he braid my hair?
im in love
how can he do this but I can’t
Gustav Klimt (Austrian: 1862-1918), Reclining Nude Lying on Her Stomach and Facing Right, 1910. Pencil, blue and red crayon, 37 x 56 cm.